Friday, February 13, 2009

This week --- start my chef life

Feb 13

First, i wan to say very happy can go in my new school (cilantro culinary academy) because in one week i have meet n know many new friend at there... Plus i stay in hostel so i with 7 ppl very close(i think).. In our hostel got 9 person, of course plus me lar, haha... we 9 person go any where oso together, kecuali go toilet, so can say very big gang here

oh ya, i forget to say. my class got 20 ppl but in this 20 ppl just got 1 girl in my class oli(geram lar). Our batch's teacher is chef alan, he is a crazy teacher, so he make funny thing let us laugh so we wont so easy feel sleepy...

In this week more happy is thursday, because we haven cook food in kitchen... we is a new batch so this week make easy recipe-poached egg n scramble egg.. although is easy recipe but is very hard for us, because need use chef alan method

Other than tat, this week we oso learn personal hygiene, first aids, the food service industry, hotel kitchen organization chart, introduction to quantity food equipment

I hope i can learn more as i can... haha



this is my group scrambled egg

No comments: